Friday, 20 July 2012

Travelling: Spainish Diaries Part I


Well, this was it, my 2.5 days of happiness, sunshine, warmth and the sea. It was beyond beautiful and relaxing. I swam a lot, lay in the sun, got some tan, ate ice-creams and watermelons, slept and just enjoyed the life. I even managed to go for some shopping (very Spanish one in Zara & Massimo Dutti) spree. This post is mostly about simple, little things which hot and colourful Spain offers to us, inhabitants of cold, northern countries.
____________
Ну вот они и закончились, мои 2.5 дня счастья, солнца, тепла и моря. Поездка была более чем прекрасной и расслабляющей. Я много плавала, лежала под греющими лучами солнца, ела мороженое и арбуз, спала и просто наслаждалась жизнью. Даже получилось вырваться на маленькую прогулку по магазинам (очень испанскую в Zara и Massimo Dutti). Этот пост в большей части о маленьких чудесах, которыми одаривает нас, северных жителей, жаркая, колоритная Испания.

My beach essentials: H&M bracelets and tangerine skirt
Beach treats: Elle, Irwin Shaw, ice-cream & Armani shades
My beach bag content: Missoni sunnies, Vogue UK and sunscreen
That what spanish call a car:)
Newbies
Early morning - empty beach

26 comments:

  1. Amazing photos! It looks like absolute paradise. I'm so glad you had such a great time!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes!

    I'm a new follower now!

    Could you please comment/follow my blog too?
    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything sounds: perfect ! I just come back from the ocean and I already miss that relaxation mood :)
    I love your leather dress and the leo shoes!!!!! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow amazing travel photos, you look like you're having a wonderful time!
    xx
    If you have a free moment I would so appreciate if you could check out my new post!

    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pretty much want to cry right now :D everything looks even too perfect! but hey, I'm really happy for you, honestly! and I enjoyed looking at every beautiful photo you've got here. and your purchases.. those leopard print heels should be in my wardrobe as well, hehe. I love that pair of shoes :) such an amazing post, dear Alexandra!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss summer days!!
    hope you had a fantastic visit to the beach. love your straw bag :)

    X
    Catherine.

    Style Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice!
    Love the animal print heels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. heavy rain just started pouring as we speak and even though i actually really love rain and rainy weather, even in the summer time, i'm officially jealous... it has been too cold and raining too often in Europe this summer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh what beautiful picture memories of what seems to be a wonderful and relaxing vacation. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great images, simply gorgeous!
    oxoxoxoxo from San Francisco
    Amy
    http://bridechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing photos!Love the dress!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Туфельки леопардовые чудесные)
    И очень хороша обложка Vogue UK)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pictures, I love your dress!!



    http://lavidadenicol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a nice holiday! I have knitted new weddingshawls too, look if you have interest on my blog mieke

    ReplyDelete
  15. a little gift for you on my blog... I hope you will be happy!
    shoes are amazing ;)

    Pretty To Be Happy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vamos a la playa :-) Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing selection. I loved each and every photo!!!Wishing you the best for your holidays!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG that leopard shoessss are the bomb!
    I followed you dear. Big kiss

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely dress!verry nice pictures!X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice pics. Where did you go?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahhh I also want to go to Spain on a holliday!!
    The dress from MD is beautiful!!! And I also really like the shoes :-) Perfect for now :-D
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm spanish and I think we call cars to something more than that, it's a shit car!! hahah Anyway, I hope you enjoy Spain!

    Kisses,
    http://marinnespirit.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! of course, that was a joke;) but I found this old little thing a darling car:)

      Xx

      Alexandra

      Delete
  23. Saw your shoes on Pinterest and traced them back to your lovely blog! I am dying for those shoes!

    xx
    Kecia

    http://www.couturezooblog.com/

    ReplyDelete