Thursday, 18 July 2013

Opening of Exclusive Jewellery Boutique



I am extremely excited to finally reveal with what I was so busy the past half a year. Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce you an exclusive online jewellery boutique www.tresjewellery.com 

I've always been really obsessed with jewellery. And every single time I go to a new country or city I'd look for a unique piece. Little by little I learned a lot of names and met a great deal of talented designers. Every time I come back home I get compliments about this or that jewellery piece I wear. However in spite of my travelings I got pretty frustrated - quite often I could buy jewellery of beloved brands or designers only in their country of origin. 

And this is how the idea of Très Jewellery was born. The boutique specializes in exclusive, hand-made jewellery lines and offers a wide variety of one of a kind brands brought together in one place, under the ‘roof’ of Très Jewellery. 

tresjewellery.com enables an access to the variety of brands not always available in its customers’ home countries. By now the website presents jewellery lines of famous Vanessa Mooney, Shlomit Ofir, Adina Plastelina, A Beautiful Sory, Ettika, Made by Lennebelle, Gypsetters and many others are coming. The delivery is world wide. 

WIN!!!

To celebrate the opening I hold a GIVE-AWAY  
Like and share Très Jewellery facebook page and WIN a beautiful Ettika bracelet

______________________________________________

Наконец-то я могу поделиться с вам, чем я была занята прошедшие полгода - созданием и открытием эксклюзивного онлайн бутика, специализирующегося на уникальных, сделанных вручную украшениях www.tresjewellery.com 

Всю жизнь я была одержима украшениями. Путешествуя по новым местам, я обращаю внимание на неизвестных мне дизайнеров и ищу необычные ювелирные изделия, чтобы пополнить свою коллекцию. Так, понемногу, я познакомилась со многими талантливыми дизайнерами и узнала для себя огромное количество брендов. 
Каждый раз, возвращаясь домой, я непременно получаю комплименты той или иной находке, приобретенной в путешествии. И все же, я часто расстраивалась из-за того, что изделия полюбившегося мне дизайнера или бренда можно купить только в той стране, где они производятся. 

Это-то и послужило рождению идеи о создании бутика Très Jewellery. Как я упоминала, вэбсайт  специализируется на продаже уникальных, сделанных вручную украшений. Вы уже сейчас можете купить на tresjewellery.com плоды творения множества талантливых дизайнеров со всего мира, чьи коллекции недоступны или малодоступны в России. В настоящий момент вэсайт представлен только на английском языке, но в течение месяца будет запущена его русская версия. 

На  tresjewellery.com представленны коллекции знаменитых дизайнеров и брендов, как Vanessa Mooney, Shlomit Ofir, Adina Plastelina, A Beautiful Sory, Ettika, Made by Lennebelle, Gypsetters и многие другие будут добавлены в ближайшие дни.

ВЫИГРАЙ!!!

Открытие сайта я отмечаю с акцией ВЫИГРАЙ!  
Поставь нам свой LIKE на страничке Très Jewellery в facebook  и выиграй безумно красивый браслет бренда Ettika


Shlomit Ofir
Vanessa Mooney
Made by Lennebelle
A Beautiful Story
Ettika
Adina Plastelina
Gypsetters

Très Jewellery - the world of unique, hand made jewellery 

Follow me on:

63 comments:

  1. Oh congrats! These are such nice jeweleries! :)

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Alexandra! I checked the store out and I'm absolutely amazed by the gorgeous variety of jewelry available there. I especially admired the beautiful necklaces. the only problem is I don't own a credit card and can only dream about those unique pieces. oh well, at least dreaming is better than nothing :P

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear it's not a problem! You can also pay with PAYPAL at the website. Check it over here: http://tresjewellery.com/ There you can find all payment methods.

      Xx

      Alexandra

      Delete
  3. очень красивые украшения! спасибо за отличный сайт, пойду изучать=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks wonderful, Sash! Good luck and lots of happy customers to you.
    I had a bit of a browse and loved the orchid bracelet a lot. Put it on my wish list. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Здорово! Поздравляю, это действительно интересно и увлекательно! Лайк уже поставила! Ирина.

    http://irinatoropova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Это просто потрясающе, отличная работа! Надеюсь сайт станет успешным) Мои поздравления!
    Хорошего дня)

    Александра
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alexandra! Oh how exciting! Congrats dear, I know your passion for jewelry so I am not surprised at all! Well done, have visited the site and is amazing! Of course I put the like also on fb to support you dear! Kisses and hugs, have a lovely day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely jewelry!
    Love the fisrst necklace!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on this very exciting and wonderful venture, it sounds truly amazing, I love the idea behind the boutique, the pieces you have featured are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! They have some gorgeous pieces! I love the dainty necklaces, but I love the bright rainbow bracelets in the world map photo! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  11. simply lovely!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  12. I appreciate you taking the time to comment! Happy Friday Doll!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. So lovely eshop really ^^

    New post - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Alexandra! I assume you're the main person who made it happen? I gotta say, some great choice of jewelry there and it's really a great idea as well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you so much for the comment on my blog!! you made my day <3
    just followed you back ♥ love, love, love ,Mai! and stay in touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these jewels! Are so fabulous hun!
    Xxx

    http://it.groupalia.com/sconti-shopping/offerta-pochette-swarovski-bis4.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for visiting my blog. Let me know if you want to follow each other by bloglovin follow leave a comment I will follow back. I try to follow you by pinterest and instagram its not working. Here it my link for instagram beautify11jackie follow I will follow back thanks
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow congrats!!! The jewellery looks so beautiful.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a beautiful accessories!)
    I`m your new follower:)

    dinainbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. The bracelets are amazing! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing jewelry and fab giveaway!
    Can't wait to check out the site!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am following :)
    Greetings :)
    Follow back? :)
    Fashionlikealife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful jewwellery :) These barcelets look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Какая чудесная идея и реализация!

    Поздравляю! И пусть у Вас все-все получится :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow Grate!!! Inspiration for me!!! Thanks for sweet comments, dear!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm obsessed with jewellery too! Great collection! Would you like to follow each other via GFC, bloglovin' and facebook?

    Evi xoxo

    Check my transparent bag collection and shop online on evvou.tictail.com

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  29. It seems a great boutique. Thanks for sharing.
    Kisses.

    Valeria
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely photos and jewellery! love your blog, i'm now following, hope you follow back :-)
    recordsetc.blogspot.com
    amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. beautiful pictures :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  32. So exciting and it all looks so gorg!! Love it

    Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. awesome blog x

    http://benrazekmimi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats on your boutique, so many cute stuffs that have on the site!

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow the boutique is amazing, congrats!
    That's an amazing project that you had ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  36. really great post my dear, love that jewelry and awesome pictures
    I wish you a wonderful weekend
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  37. great blog.mind follow each other? If you agree to let me know in a comment on my blog! Follow me and I'll follow you right away. :)

    http://normaanichaaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. thats some cool jewelry. good luck to the winner.
    XO

    NO ORDINARY SHOW

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow what stunning jewelry! My fav is the first necklace, it is really pretty and completely my style!!

    New follower on facebook, GFC and Bloglovin' xxx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Amazing post! Followed you on bloglovin, hope you'll have a look at my blog too :)!
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. looks great!
    muah*
    mariana

    http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Поздравляю с открытие магазина! Успехов и процветания! Уже заглядывала, украшения просто неповторимые!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Have a nice week ^^

    New post - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. Very beautiful jewellery :) All is amazing!



    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. The lovely tassels are so delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Such a nice project!! I wish you good luck for this beginning! I like the special handmade pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. thank you for the comment, those bracelets are really awesome!!


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  48. I'm so happy for you and I know that it will be a great boutique with creative and unique pieces!
    Congrats my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Поздравляю! Это очень классная идея! Если честно, то я другого и не ожидала, ведь ты -именно тот блоггер, на запастях которого украшения самые интересные и необычные! Всегда вдохновляюсь твоим браслетознанием)
    Александра, успеха и развития в этой сфере!)

    Анна

    ReplyDelete
  50. great pics girl
    would love it if you dropped by my blog :)

    http://iheartfashion-styleaddict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete